The standards we have are based on the Bible and are to be upheld by all campers. Knowing these policies before you come will help you decide whether we are the place for you to attend camp or send your young people.
- Tobacco, alcoholic beverages, and controlled substances
- Cell phones, laptops, tablets, or any other electronic devices
- Magazines or questionable reading material
- Matches, fireworks, knives or weapons of any kind
- Clothing with worldly advertisement (alcohol, rock or country music, etc)
Modest, loose-fitting skirts, dresses, or culottes (skirt-like or with at least one box pleat in front and in
back) - NO gauchos are to be worn at any times. They must be at least 2 inches below the knee. Slits must be
below the knee as well.
NO straight skirts, hip-hugger skirts, tight clothing, sleeveless tops or dresses, cap sleeve tops or dresses, belly tops, crop tops, sundresses with narrow straps, low necklines, form-fitting or sheer dresses, pants of any style, jam shorts, or sweatpants are allowed.
- Swimwear must be culottes with a dark top.
- Make-up and jewelry must be in moderation.
- Sleepwear must be modest (nightgowns). NO pajama-type sleepwear.
- No sleeveless shirts, shorts, or sweatpants are allowed.
- Swimwear must be a dark T-shirt and pants, cut-off pants, or modest swimwear.
- Hair MUST be neatly cut and off the ears and collar.
- NO earrings, necklaces, or bracelets (medical identifications are okay).