Bus Kids Camp
Bus Kids Camp
June 10 - 12, 2024
Monday @ 11:00 AM - Wednesday @ 1:00 PM
Bus Kids Camp is a 3-day camp for 1st through 6th-grade boys and girls who are reached through the bus ministry. Kids who are going into 1st grade in the fall or who graduate elementary school in the spring are allowed to attend this camp. Start planning now to make this camp available to your bus kids and watch the transformation that will take place in those three days of their lives.
Gates open at 11 am on Monday. Registration and lunch available until 12:30 pm.
This week is a great opportunity to take both primary-age and junior-age campers at the same time. Ages 6 through the 6th grade are welcome to attend this camp.
ONLY CAMPER AGE CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THIS EVENT.
During Bus Kids Camp, campers are encouraged to participate in platform competitions. These events include:
- Vocal and Instrumental Music
- Male Solos, Male Duets, Male Trios, Female Solos, Female Duets, Female Trios, Ensembles, and instrumentals
- Bible Reading
- Bible Memory
General Competition Guidelines
- Each camper may compete in no more than three categories
- A camper may not compete against himself in the same category
- Dress clothes are not required for competitions; students may compete in their camp clothes.
- All song selections must be appropriate for church.
- Mixed gender groups are not allowed to compete in the vocal duet or trio categories.
- Mixed gender groups are allowed to compete in the vocal ensembles category.
- Bible reading and memory passages should be 5-10 consecutive verses.
- Preaching will be limited to 3 minutes.
All registrations are first come, first serve.
All registrations must be combined with the appropriate deposit fee.
If you register AFTER the registration deadline (2 weeks before start date), a $10 late fee will be added.
For every 10 campers that your group brings, one chaperone may come free.
FREE for all senior pastors and their wife. Registration is still required.